Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pudding Pops

Yes, we made pudding pops. See those pudding molds? The large tupperware ones? Do you remember those from YOUR childhood? I remember them from mine- wait- those are from my childhood! No, really- I am not kidding you. My mom was kind enough to hand them down to me. I guess she isn't making pudding pops for my dad. He would probably eat them. Too bad- they are mine now! Heehee!

Like everything at my house, the pudding pops were a project. We had to add some tasty treats to them. We added sprinkles, crushed oreo, crushed peanuts and marshmallows. The girls loved the crushing process! But their favorite step was adding the goodies. Imagine that! Adding a little to the pudding pop- sneak a little in the mouth- like I can't see them. Best of all, they were yummy after they were frozen.

No comments: