Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year 2008

I am going to show my projects that I completed for Christmas. I don't have that many but I am happy with the ones that I completed. I am the type of person that gets really inspired, goes to sleep thinking about fabric and sewing, starts the project and then....yes, sputters out. You that know me, know this well. I have gotten better about this the older I get. I think I get better about committments with age.
Here we go:

This is the puppet theatre from Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing. I love this book. My mom got it for me for my birthday-Thanks Mom! I have so many other projects that I would love to sew from this book. You should check it out. Amy Karol also has a blog- angrychicken.typepad.com. She is very inspirational. I actually saw the puppet theatre first on domesticali's blog- so I thank her for the first inspiration!

Now the placemats- Lee Anne-DON'T LOOK. I made them from Amy Butler's pattern. I love them and the picture doesn't do them justice but I will show them to you anyway.



No comments: