Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yes, I Take Pictures of Cookies!

It is Betsy's birthday tomorrow. She will turn 3 years old. I can't believe that I really don't have a baby anymore. So sad yet so wonderful! I don't miss diapers or late night feedings. I love that she can express whatever is on her mind and she does. I love that she has many crazy facial expressions- just like her mother. I love that she requests that I sing Broadway musical songs when I put her to bed- (Tomorrow from Annie is her favorite.)

I don't want to bore you so I will get on with the beginning of my baking extravaganza. I made these sugar cookies for Betsy's birthday celebration at school today. One of the 2 year olds in her class finished his so quickly that I never saw him actually eat it. I guess that was a sign that he liked it- or maybe he does that with his food- inhales it. One classmate said "Hey, these cookies are good!" I enjoyed baking and decorating them. I act like I am doing it all for Betsy but I am fully aware that I am baking for me! It is creative and fun!



No comments: