Friday, December 5, 2008

Creating with Candy

Buckeyes
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
I have been cooking like crazy. No, really, I have. If you know me, then you know that I work like mad in streaks then move on to the next project. Since I know this about myself, I have learned to get what I need to get accomplished all at once when I am in the mood. If I don't, it fizzles and the project ends up incomplete.
This week, I made chocolate delights to give as gifts. I made the following: chocolate truffles ( the girls helped me roll the truffles in chocolate sprinkles or cocoa powder), buckeyes, coconut bon-bons and chocolate dipped pretzels. Sounds delicious and it is! I will post pictures after I wrap the candies in their packages for the special deliveries.
If you would like any of the recipes, you will have to leave me a comment. (haha- making you work!)

No comments: