Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doll Clothes for Nina's Birthday

After popular demand, I am back updating my blog! I know that you have missed my exciting projects. I have been busy and I think I should share! Nina turned 4 years old. She wanted doll clothes for her baby. The baby used to be my baby doll -so the doll is very old. I won't share how old because I look youthful and I wouldn't want you to guess my age! The doll is tiny- 8 1/2 inches tall. That made it challenging to sew for her. I managed with the resources from the internet. Here is a sampling of my efforts: Cherries Jubilee Dress




Blueberry Bliss dress







Checkered Past dress
I wanted to make sure to get pictures of some of these clothes so that when Nina is a nasty teenager- I can show her how good I was to her! When Nina is a mother- I will again remind her how good I was to her! Heeeheeehee!

No comments: