Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Books

I love books. I know that many people feel the same about books like my mom and Jenny Dey. I love to go to Borders, look at wonderful books, write down the titles and check them out at the library.

Right now I have on loan from the library:
I get cook books all the time. The pictures inspire me to try new recipes. I need inspiration for cooking. I have to make it fun for myself or I will dread it. I like to think that I am getting better by all the practice that I get. I know that it is good for my family's health and our finances.
I also check out best sellers all the time. Sometimes I read them. Sometimes, I start them and know that I will never finish them so I return them. I can do that.
If only I had another book like The Glass Castle! That book was great and I enjoyed reading it so much.

I get giddy about the library. It still amazes me that I can check the books out for FREE! I always feel like I know a secret that not everyone knows about. Why doesn't everyone go to the library?
Now I am starting to feel like a real blogger- ranting and raving. Do you want to know my opinion on politics? I don't think so and I am not going to share them. So there! heehee








No comments: