Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I am really into embroidery right now. I tend to bounce from one thing to another- and I am okay with that. It isn't work- it is for fun so I am allowed to do as I please.

I have found a wonderful book to learn and re-learn some stitches:

Colorful Stitchery by Kristin Nicholas
I found it at the library. I like to test drive my books before I buy them for my collection. Otherwise I end up with all these books that I don't use. I like this book and it might be on might list of things I would like to own.

While researching for the book, I also found some amazing blogs with embroidery transfers. I am so excited! Here is one of them:



http://mytransfers.blogspot.com/ Vintage FREE transfers! I am always excited to find something for free, who isn't?

No comments: